Step by step business email address creation
So you starting business and you need an email address to go with it. Or maybe you already have a business but you want things to look a little more official rather than using a gmail or yahoo account. I get asked a lot about this topi,c so to help my clients and small business owners I wanted to make you a easy guide to save you time and money.
- First step is you need to buy a domain. (example mywebsite.com) you can purchase a domain for your business here.
- If you already own a domain great! Skip 1st step and you will need to buy an business email account here and choose “Business Plan”
- If you bought domain and email plan together just login and create your email address with your business name!
- (optional) If you have your website hosted somewhere else you will need to login to your new email account and copy and paste the mx records and paste into your web hosting providers dns records.
- If you have any questions or need help setting up give us a call at our email support line 480-624-2500.
Related articles about Business Emails: